Besides hardware damages that can be caused by power fluctuations, there are software damages that can occur when the electricity goes off suddenly. The typical problem is the loss of documents that you are working on when the power goes off. You should save your work frequently. Never be caught with an hours work lost because you did not save it. Saving your work every 10-15 minutes is good practice. Another perfect time to save your work is just after you have performed a task which you do not wish to recreate.
- Outlook 365: Remove show text prediction while typing from Outlook.
- How to turn off 2 factor authentication on Office 365?
- What to do if a window is Off-Screen? How do you bring it the Window Back Onto Screen?
- How to fix the No internet connection bug in Windows 10 after Update
- How to create and configure retention policies for Sharepoint?