For SBS 2003, go into AUDC, right-click, Exchange tasks, remove Exchange attributes. That will strip the mailbox from the user account. The mailbox will remain, but unowned until the retention time has been met, which by default is 30 days, or you can purge it manually in the Exchange System manager.
- Outlook 365: Remove show text prediction while typing from Outlook.
- How to turn off 2 factor authentication on Office 365?
- What to do if a window is Off-Screen? How do you bring it the Window Back Onto Screen?
- How to fix the No internet connection bug in Windows 10 after Update
- How to create and configure retention policies for Sharepoint?