If Office 365 manages your DNS records , to route traffic to an existing public website hosted outside of Office 365, after you add your domain to Office 365 Small Business, do the following.
1. On the Admin page, under Domains, click Manage your website and email domains.
2. Click the domain that you’d like to edit, and then click Manage > New > A (Address).
3. On the Add a DNS record page, type the following:
For Host name or Alias, type the following: @
For IP Address, type the IP address where your website is currently hosted (for example, 192.168.0.1).
In addition, you can create a CNAME record to help customers find your website.
1. Click New > CNAME (Alias).
2. On the Add a DNS record page, type the following:
For Host name or Alias, type the following: www
For Points to address, type the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) for your website (for example, platinumpc.com).