To update Plex Jail in Freenas 1. Go to the main jails tab 2. Select plex jail and then select shell command. 3. type “pkg upgrade” 4. type “pkg update” 5. then type “service -R” you are now updated
windows server 2012- current os
- windows server secondary plex.
- Start with option “Windows server 2012 – secondary plex”
- Login as Administrator
- Start Disk Management (right click on Start and choose Disk management)
- You’ll see Failed Redundancy, if both Read more
In the Exchange admin center (EAC), navigate to protection > action center.
Find the blocked user and select unblock account
Click Yes to confirm the change.
1) Login as Administrator or a user with Administrator rights 2) Launch “Local Security Policy”: Start > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy 3) Expand “Account Policies” 4) Select Password Policy 5) Set Maximum Password age to “0”
GPUpdate Read more
For SBS 2003, go into AUDC, right-click, Exchange tasks, remove Exchange attributes. That will strip the mailbox from the user account. The mailbox will remain, but unowned until the retention time has been met, which by default is 30 Read more
To confirm your e-mail client, e.g. Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016, has access to your new Autodiscover record perform the following actions from your Windows computer:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Run.
- Type “nslookup” and press the Enter Read more
If you are running Windows Server 2003 or 2008 with internal DNS, you will need to perform the following steps:
- On your remote desktop session, select Start / Programs / Administrative Tools / DNS.
- Read more
Turns out Microsoft forgot to include the link to the ECP and have offered this work around.
1. Login to the Office 365 Admin Center with your admin account. 2. Select the Outlook button on the top. 3. Change Read more